Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
Skylanders Origins 4 by FrostRaven32 Skylanders Origins 4 by FrostRaven32

Chosen Command by :iconlsj7812: > Keep running, taking any action needed so as to not take more damage on yourself. (Just adjusted a bit to make sense.)

Making sure not to put more pain on the wounds he already has, Kylar decides to enter a hatch he finds on the top of the Metal Surface he was on. As he enters, the elf asks his arm where he is. Arthur responds to tell him that they are in an Arkeyan Coal Train. Blade gunner, thinking this, wonders if there is a way to steal the vessel. You now must make a choice that could impact how you escape

Hijack or go with a different plan.

Credits to everything shown.

Blade Gunner and Arthur belong to me

Skylanders belong to Activision

Comments with a > in front of it will be taken as suggestions on what to do next.

Add a Comment:
 
:iconradspyro:
RadSpyro Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
I'm a hooligan.

>HIJACK IT :D
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Lol
Reply
:iconmidnightrose1918:
MidnightRose1918 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I Say Hijack It 8D
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Okay, that's four for that
Reply
:iconmidnightrose1918:
MidnightRose1918 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:3
Reply
:iconcrystalchimera:
CrystalChimera Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
> Find food.
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Interesting Choice...
Reply
:iconcrystalchimera:
CrystalChimera Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
Well it is a CYOA, so when I think of CYOA I think of survival. ^^
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Lol xD
Reply
:iconcrystalchimera:
CrystalChimera Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
^^
Reply
:iconlsj7812:
lsj7812 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
everyone says hijack the train XD, so I'm gonna say...
> Follow the tracks, hoping that you'll get to freedom.
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Hmm... Lets see if that works
Reply
:iconlsj7812:
lsj7812 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
or is he in the train already? 
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
already in
Reply
:iconlsj7812:
lsj7812 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
if the train is moving:
> Look for someone that knows where this train is heading

if train not moving, then here's an edit to previous command i entered:
> Look for an exit and follow the tracks, hoping you'll be walking to freedom

Reply
:iconlrpaul:
LRpaul Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Student Digital Artist
> you can try to hijack the train, but be careful.
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Ok
Reply
:iconcrystalchimera:
CrystalChimera Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
Where did you get the background?
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
background HQ. On Final Fantasy VI
Reply
:iconcrystalchimera:
CrystalChimera Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
Thanks! ^^
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
ur welcome
Reply
:iconcrystalchimera:
CrystalChimera Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
I'm going to make my own CYOA! ^^
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
OK have fun
Reply
:iconcrystalchimera:
CrystalChimera Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
Thanks! ^^
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
No problem.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconxxdigiheroesxx:
XxDigiHeroesxX Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
is this a choice comic?
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Yes. Its a CYOA (Choose your own Adventure). The readers make the choice on what to do next
Reply
:iconxxdigiheroesxx:
XxDigiHeroesxX Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
um hijack that train 
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Okay that's one
Reply
:iconxxdigiheroesxx:
XxDigiHeroesxX Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014
All right we got to hijack a fucked train YEAA
Reply
:iconfrostraven32:
FrostRaven32 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
xD
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×



Details

Submitted on
January 27, 2014
Image Size
238 KB
Resolution
950×600
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
299
Favourites
3 (who?)
Comments
33
Downloads
1
×